302: Developing Portfolios
Recorded On: 08/25/2022
- Non-member - $375
- Member - Free!
A well-defined portfolio of donors and prospective donors can help ensure that your frontline fundraising efforts are focused and productive. But determining which (and how many) prospects to include is both an art and a science. Having a clear and efficient process in place for establishing, updating, and evaluating your portfolio will go a long way toward achieving your goals.
Register now to learn how to develop a prospect portfolio and use it to maximize your frontline fundraising efforts.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for thinking about the various ways portfolios can be organized
- Guidelines for defining your own portfolio and coordinating your efforts with others
- Tips for maintaining and tracking important information on your prospects
- Methods for evaluating and refreshing portfolios on an ongoing basis
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Meredith has led programs at Scripps Research, UC Riverside, UC San Diego, and Oklahoma State University. She holds a B.A. in Literature from the University of North Texas.