207: Recurring Gifts
Recorded On: 02/02/2023
The more often a donor makes a gift, the more likely they are to continue giving in the future. That's why recurring or monthly donors—also known as "sustainers"—can be a critical part of an annual giving effort. Recurring gift programs not only offer an easy way for donors to provide ongoing support, but they can be an effective way to acquire new (and young!) donors, boost retention rates, and increase giving from current supporters to higher levels.
Register now to learn the fundamentals of recurring gifts and prepare your program for success now and for years to come.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for identifying prospects who are most likely to become recurring donors
- Tactics for developing compelling messages and branding your program
- Guidelines for receipting and stewarding recurring gifts
- Methods for measuring results and evaluating the productivity of your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 25 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Greg has led programs at Troy University, the Air Force Academy Foundation, Georgia State University, and Auburn University. His other experience includes consultant work with K-12 private and charter schools. He holds a B.S in Marketing and an M.Ed. in Marketing Education, both from Auburn University.