110: Stewarding Endowment Donors
Recorded On: 10/01/2019
Making an endowed gift is one of the best ways for a donor to have a lasting impact on an institution they care about. For the donor, it’s often a lifelong investment that doesn’t simply end after they sign the pledge agreement. Institutions, similarly, should approach their stewardship as a long-term and meaningful relationship—communicating with endowment donors regularly, engaging them in personal and thoughtful ways, listening to their feedback, and demonstrating the impact and return of their investment.
Register now to learn how to effectively steward endowment donors.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the basic concept of endowments and the gift agreement models that govern them
- Systems for reporting on the performance and financial return of endowment funds
- Methods for demonstrating the human impact of endowed gifts
- Tips for engaging donors through meetings, events, and correspondence
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in educational fundraising, Vanessa has led programs at the University of Massachusetts Boston and its Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies. She holds B.A. in Religious Studies and Sociology from Santa Clara University and an M.A. in Conflict Resolution, Human Security, and Global Governance from UMass Boston.