105: Reunion Strategies
Includes a Live Web Event on 01/17/2023 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $100 off the regular price of $375 when you register by 12/23/22 | AGN Members are FREE!
Class reunions can offer one of the most effective ways for engaging alumni and boosting their level of philanthropic support. Building on goodwill and feelings of nostalgia, reunion gift campaigns provide an opportunity to leverage class affinity and peer networks in order to attract new donors and secure leadership level gifts for your institutions.
Register now to learn how to run successful reunion gift campaigns for your institution.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for setting goals, developing timelines, and counting class fundraising totals
- Tips for recruiting, training, and motivating volunteers
- Tactics for creating strong appeals and soliciting leadership prospects
- Guidelines for evaluating results and stewarding donors and volunteers
- Examples from other institutions, and more
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Melinda has led programs at Vanderbilt University and its Owen Graduate School of Management. Her other experience includes work with the Annual Giving Directors Consortium and the Rhodes College Alumni Board. She holds a B.A. from Rhodes College and an M.T.S. from Harvard Divinity School.