105: Reunion Gift Strategies
Recorded On: 01/17/2023
Reunion and class giving strategies can offer one of the most effective ways for engaging alumni and boosting their level of philanthropic support. Building on goodwill and feelings of nostalgia, reunion class gift campaigns provide an opportunity to leverage class affinity and peer networks in order to attract new donors and secure leadership-level gifts for your institutions.
Register now to learn how to run successful reunion gift campaigns for your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for setting goals, developing timelines, and counting class fundraising totals
- Tips for recruiting, training, and motivating volunteers
- Tactics for creating strong appeals and soliciting leadership prospects
- Guidelines for evaluating results and stewarding donors and volunteers
- Examples from other institutions, and more
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Melinda has led programs at Vanderbilt University and its Owen Graduate School of Management. Her other experience includes work with the Annual Giving Directors Consortium and the Rhodes College Alumni Board. She holds a B.A. from Rhodes College and an M.T.S. from Harvard Divinity School.