104: Scripting Phone Appeals
Includes a Live Web Event on 01/24/2023 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $100 off the regular price of $375 when you register by 1/6/23 | AGN Members are FREE!
Whether you’re a student caller, a gift officer, or a volunteer, phone calls are still one of the most efficient and effective ways to solicit a gift. But there are a lot of factors that distinguish a successful call from an unsuccessful one. Being prepared and having a structured plan before you pick up the phone will not only lead to a more relaxed and flowing conversation, it will also increase your likelihood of success.
Register now to learn how to successfully solicit gifts over the phone.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for getting prepared in advance of each call
- Tips for making a strong first impression and building rapport
- Guidelines for making the ask and overcoming objections
- Tactics for closing out the call and conducting meaningful follow-up
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Gloria had led programs at Furman University and Georgia Southern University. Her other experience includes work with the Southeast Annual Giving Conference Committee and the Statesboro-Bulloch County Chamber of Commerce. She holds a B.S. in Broadcasting from Georgia Southern University.