104: Meeting with Prospects
Recorded On: 08/03/2021
During the COVID-19 pandemic, gift officers from around the world had to suspend in-person visits and learn how to engage prospects virtually. While this experiment proved successful in many ways, it also highlighted the timeless value of personal face-to-face interactions. As pandemic restrictions are gradually lifted, gift officers now face the challenge of continuing virtual engagement while slowly reintroducing in-person meetings as an option for prospects.
Register now to learn how to balance virtual and in-personal meetings as part of a holistic prospect-cultivation strategy.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for evaluating the pros and cons of different meeting formats
- Methods for securing and preparing for virtual and in-person meetings
- Methods for conducting virtual and in-person meetings and using them in tandem
- Tips for following up after a meeting is completed
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Laura has led programs at the University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education and the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School. Her other experience includes work as an attorney for the City of New York and Update Legal. Laura holds a B.A. in American Studies from Mount Holyoke College and a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School.