102: Promoting a Giving Day
Recorded On: 02/15/2022
There’s more to promoting a giving day than a few emails and a website. It requires a comprehensive on-and-offline marketing strategy that raises awareness and generates excitement before, during, and after the event. An effective marketing plan needs to be developed well in advance, integrated with ongoing programs, and carefully executed to ensure that each one of your institution's constituents and supporters is prepared to participate when the big day comes.
Register now to learn how to successfully market a giving day for your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for creating promotional materials, including a website, leaderboards, giving forms, and videos
- Methods for developing schedules and messages for print, email, and social media communications
- Tips for mobilizing colleagues and volunteers to help spread the word through social networks
- Recommendations for tracking and evaluating the effectiveness of your marketing efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Becca has led programs at Drake University, Rollins College, Columbia University, and the University of Iowa Foundation. She holds a B.A. in Communication Studies from Wartburg College and an M.S. in Fundraising Management from Columbia University.