102: Producing Gift Acknowledgements
Recorded On: 09/16/2021
One of the key factors that donors consider when deciding whether to renew their support is how well (and how promptly) their past gifts were acknowledged. But producing timely and accurate receipts, as well as personal and meaningful gift acknowledgments, is easier said than done. Developing an efficient and thoughtful process will not only ensure that your resources are put to good use but will also leave your donors feeling appreciated and increase the likelihood that they will continue their support in the future.
Register now to learn how to develop a system for producing effective acknowledgments.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting policies and adhering to tax laws on receipting charitable donations
- Tips for segmenting gifts acknowledgments by constituency, purpose, and giving level
- Methods for developing schedules and thanking donors in an efficient, personal, and timely manner
- Advice for acknowledging special or unusual gifts and enhancing regular acknowledgment efforts with new and creative techniques
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 15 years of experience in educational fundraising, Avaleen has led programs at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Vanderbilt University, Emory University, and Spelman College. Avaleen holds both a B.S. in Psychology and an A.A. in Mass Communication/Media Studies from Northern Caribbean University.