102: First-Year Parents
Recorded On: 11/15/2022
Parents are an increasingly important constituency for many annual giving programs, but the window of opportunity to engage and solicit them is limited. With that in mind, it’s critical to reach out to them early in their relationship with your institution. Identifying the right parent prospects and creating meaningful ways for them to get involved from the start can help grow a community of loyal supporters and improve your overall fundraising results.
Register now to learn how to cultivate and solicit first-year parents for your annual fund.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tactics for researching and identifying viable new parent prospects
- Methods for engaging first-year parents through events, volunteer opportunities, and social media
- Strategies for developing effective personal solicitations and broad-based appeals
- Tips for stewarding parent donors in meaningful ways
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Jason has led programs at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, including the Kenan-Flagler Business School. His other experience includes work with NeuLion and Davidson College. Jason holds a B.A. in Economics and Sports Management from UNC-Chapel Hill.