102: Email Campaigns
Includes a Live Web Event on 02/16/2023 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $100 off the regular price of $375 when you register by 1/27/23 | AGN Members are FREE!
Email has become an essential tool for today’s annual giving programs. But as prospect inboxes fill up, it’s become even more difficult to make email appeals stand out and get opened. Understanding the basic principles and current best practices in email marketing will help you make sure that your institution’s email campaigns resonate with donors and remain an important aspect of its overall fundraising strategy.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to plan, execute and analyze successful email campaigns for your organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for developing segments based on past giving, behavior, and interest
- Tactics for planning integrated calendars and production schedules
- Tips for developing effective messages, content, and subject lines
- Methods for tracking and evaluating results
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 10 years of experience in education and fundraising, Megan has led annual giving and direct marketing programs at the University of Virginia and the University of Florida. Her other experience includes work as a college writing instructor and a highschool English teacher. She holds a B.A. in English from Wesleyan College and an M.A. in English from Syracuse University.