102: Email Campaigns
Recorded On: 02/04/2020
Email is an essential and low-cost tool for today’s annual giving programs. But as your prospects’ inboxes get fuller and fuller, it gets harder to make your emails stand out. Understanding the latest email trends—and incorporating testing methods to see what works—will guide your design of campaigns that get noticed and opened, helping you achieve your fundraising and stewardship goals.
Register now to learn how to create successful email appeals for your annual fund.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tactics for planning campaigns and segmenting lists
- Guidelines for developing effective messages, content, and subject lines
- Tips for integrating messages with other fundraising efforts
- Methods for tracking and evaluating your email campaigns
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With nearly 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Stephanie has managed programs at UCF in both advancement and communications. Her other experience includes work with HealthFair and the American Marketing Association - Central Florida Chapter. Stephanie holds a B.S. in Marketing as well as an M.B.A. from UCF College of Business Administration.