101: Fundamentals of Parent Giving
Recorded On: 03/22/2022
Parents are a key constituency for most colleges, universities, and independent schools. But unlike alumni, whose relationships can span a lifetime, the window of opportunity to engage and solicit parents is relatively short. That’s why it's so important to understand them and develop programs that appeal to their unique needs and interests. Doing this well will have a major impact when it comes to achieving your fundraising goals.
Register now to learn the fundamentals of parent giving, and prepare your program for success now and for years to come.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding and engaging parents as a unique constituency
- Tactics for developing compelling direct appeals that resonate with parents
- Methods for identifying and cultivating parent leadership donors
- Tips for engaging parents through volunteer opportunities, events, and other activities
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Mary has led programs at Westover School, Brown University, University of Pennsylvania, and Franklin & Marshall College. She holds a B.S. in Business Economics from Bloomsburg University and an M.S. in Organizational Dynamics from the University of Pennsylvania.