101: Fundamentals of Matching Gifts
Recorded On: 02/11/2020
While there’s no such thing as free money, many donors have the opportunity to leverage their employers’ generosity to double (or sometimes triple!) their gift. Marketing these opportunities can help grow your annual fund, but creating a successful matching gift program requires ongoing staff time and developing an internal process for managing donor communications and stewardship. With some planning and effort, matching gifts can be a stable source of revenue for your annual giving program.
Register now to learn how to increase matching gifts for your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for raising matching gift awareness among donors
- Tactics for communicating guidelines and assisting donors with the process
- Tips for creating internal systems to track and monitor gifts
- Guidelines for acknowledging and recognizing donors for their matching gift
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Anthony has led programs at Geisinger, Stony Brook University, the University of Scranton, and Sacred Heart University. His other experience includes work with Hartford HealthCare. Anthony holds a B.A. from Sacred Heart University, an M.Ed. in Educational Leadership from Concordia University, and is pursuing a doctorate in developmental psychology at Marywood University.