Working with Student Affairs to Strengthen Alumni Relations
Includes a Live Event on 11/05/2019 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 10/11/19 | AGN Members are FREE!
The office of student affairs (also called student life) can be a key partner for alumni relations programs. Not only can it offer information and insights related to the characteristics, needs, and experiences of current students, it can also provide valuable access to important administrators, student leaders, and campus activities. Strong collaboration also paves the way for alumni to engage in the life of the institution, take advantage of volunteer opportunities, and strengthen personal connections and affinity.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to work with student affairs to strengthen your alumni relations efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for understanding departmental structures and increasing collaboration
- Tips for integrating the student experience into alumni programs
- Methods for involving alumni as a way to strengthen the student experience
- Guidelines for evaluating the outcomes and effectiveness of your work
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Alumni Engagement, IIT Chicago Kent College of Law
Joe Volin is the Director of Alumni Engagement at IIT Chicago Kent College of Law, where he oversees a comprehensive alumni relations and annual giving program. He also serves as adjunct faculty at Lewis University, where he teaches on higher education and non-profit management. Joe holds an Ed.D. from Northern Illinois University, through which his dissertation focused on the relationship between undergraduate student involvement and alumni engagement. He also has an M.S. in Adult and Higher Education from Northern Illinois University and a B.A. from Lewis University.