When it comes to developing relationships with donors, nothing beats a face-to-face meeting. Direct engagement can not only drive increased support, but it can also provide valuable insight to inform prospect identification and qualification. But small teams, limited budgets, and geography often prevent advancement programs from reaching some of their most important supporters in person. One way to address these challenges is to empower gift officers to focus on phone and email engagement, allowing for personal interactions that meet organizational capability while ensuring that donors remain connected with your institution.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop a virtual gift officer program for your annual fund.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for defining expectations, writing job descriptions, and setting goals
- Tips for developing scripts, templates, and collateral to support outreach
- Processes for integrating virtual outreach with other annual giving efforts and institutional partners
- Methods for tracking activity, measuring progress, and evaluating performance
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Annual Giving, LSU Foundation
Julie LeFebvre is the Senior Director of Annual Giving at the LSU Foundation, where she oversees a multi-channel annual giving program across the entire organization. Previously, she served as the Director of the Annual Fund at Tulane University's School of Medicine and as the Development Director for LSU's College of Art & Design, the Freeman School of Business, and Ballet Austin. Julie holds a B.A. in Mass Communications from Louisiana State University.