Using Direct Mail to Solicit Leadership Gifts
Recorded On: 04/14/2020
Direct mail is still one of the most effective methods for soliciting donations. It can be an especially useful way to secure and upgrade leadership-level support, including lead annual fund donors, major gift prospects, trustees, and other volunteers. Developing quality packages that stand out and feel personal will not only help to achieve fundraising success today, it will also ensure that you have a strong donor pipeline to benefit your institution for years to come.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to use direct mail to effectively solicit leadership gifts for your institution.This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for developing audience segments based on gift capacity, past giving, and areas of interest
- Advice for designing packages that stand out and get opened
- Tips for crafting messages and ask arrays that raise sights and upgrade donors to higher levels
- Guidelines for analyzing your efforts and measuring ROI
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director of Development for Annual Giving, Ohio University
Eleni Zulia is the Executive Director of Development for Annual Giving at Ohio University, where she oversees all direct marketing and appeals for the university’s annual fund efforts. Prior to her current role, she held a number of positions of increasing responsibility within the advancement division and served as a Litigation Coordinator at the ACLU early in her career. She holds a Masters degree in Public Administration and a Bachelor's degree in Political Science from Ohio University.