Wouldn’t it be nice if all of your donors were right in your own backyard? Unfortunately, for most fundraisers, that’s just not the case. Effective gift officers understand the importance of getting on the road. And while travel can be tiring and expensive, careful planning and execution will ensure that your meetings are valuable and that your time – and your institution’s resources – are used efficiently.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to plan and execute productive travel to meet with donors.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25pts of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for scheduling and maximizing the quantity (and quality) of meetings
- Methods for planning travel, and developing and sharing itineraries
- Tips for staying productive during travel time and between meetings
- Advice for following up after you return home
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Development, University of Pennsylvania Law School
Laura Tepper is the Director of Development at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she oversees all annual, major, and planned giving efforts. Her 15-year career includes work in both annual giving and major gifts, and her expertise includes leadership gift strategy, volunteer management, reunion giving, direct appeals, and phonathons. She holds a B.A. in American Studies from Mount Holyoke College and a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School.