Transitioning Students to Young Alumni Donors
Recorded On: 09/19/2017
The first years after graduation are a critical time in defining the lifelong relationship that alumni will have with their alma mater. When students understand the value of belonging to an alumni network and are informed about the importance of giving back, they will continue to be connected, engaged, and supportive members of the alumni community for years to come.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to successfully transition students to loyal young alumni donors.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for preparing students to be engaged alumni and donors
- Guidelines for keeping track of young alumni and maintaining updated contact information
- Methods for soliciting young alumni in their first years after graduation
- Recommendations for retaining young alumni donors and creating lifelong loyalty
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Young Alumni, Student Philanthropy and Digital Fundraising, Northwestern University
Julia Miller is the Director of Young Alumni, Student Philanthropy and Digital Fundraising at Northwestern University, where she oversees programs across the university. She has more than a decade of experience previously served at the University of Illinois as the Director of Annual Giving & Marketing Operations, as well as at Chicago Scots and Dominican University. She holds a Bachelor's in International Business Management from Millikin University and a Master's in Nonprofit Administration from North Park University.