Class reunions can offer one of the most effective ways for engaging alumni and boosting their level of philanthropic support. Building on goodwill and feelings of nostalgia, reunion gift campaigns provide an opportunity to leverage class affinity and peer networks in order to attract new donors and secure leadership level gifts for your institutions.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to run successful reunion gift campaigns for your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for setting goals, developing timelines, and counting class fundraising totals
- Tips for recruiting, training, and motivating volunteers
- Tactics for creating strong appeals and soliciting leadership prospects
- Guidelines for evaluating results and stewarding donors and volunteers
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of The Lawrenceville Fund, The Lawrenceville School
Skylar Beaver is the Director of The Lawrenceville Fund at The Lawrenceville School. A frequent CASE presenter and past Chair of STAFF’s Sharing the Annual Fund Fundamentals, she brings more than a decade of advancement experience to her work with AGN. Previously, she led annual giving efforts at The Spence School, Washington and Lee University, and Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Skylar has a B.A. in Sociology from Hobart and William Smith Colleges and an M.P.A. in nonprofit management from SUNY Brockport.