Class agent programs can be an effective way to boost alumni participation and generate much-needed annual support for your institution. At the same time, they can be a great way to engage alumni volunteers and cultivate leadership donors. Recruiting the right class agents and developing programs to support them will not only ensure fundraising success in the near-term, but it will enhance a culture of philanthropy on your campus for years to come.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop a successful class agent program for your Annual Fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying and recruiting productive class agent volunteers
- Tips for training, supporting and motivating alumni to be effective peer-to-peer fundraisers
- Guidelines for integrating class agent activities into your annual fund's broader solicitation and stewardship efforts
- Recommendations for evaluating and reporting the performance of your class agent program
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Managing Director of the Yale Alumni Fund, Yale University
Jocelyn Kane is currently the Managing Director of the Yale Alumni Fund. She has been at Yale University for more than six years, and before taking on the role of Managing Director led the Yale College Alumni Fund. Previously she served as the Director of Annual Giving at Trinity College and as the Manager of Individual Giving at AFS Intercultural Programs. She's an active member of the Annual Giving Directors Consortium (AGDC) and holds a Master's in Direct Marketing Communications from New York University as well as a Bachelor's in English and History from Colby College.