Strengthening Major & Annual Giving Partnerships
Recorded On: 06/02/2020
The most effective fundraising programs encourage communication and collaboration—especially between their annual fund and major giving efforts. And while regular annual donors are some of the best major gift prospects, it's important that their annual fund support doesn't end when they decide to make a more significant commitment. Fostering a strong partnership between these teams will help to raise more money overall, while also ensuring that your institution has a healthy pipeline of donors for years to come.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to strengthen the relationship between your annual and major giving programs.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for establishing shared goals and common metrics
- Methods for communicating internally about prospect cultivation and solicitation plans
- Strategies for talking with donors about a major gift and making the case for their continued annual support
- Tactics for stewarding donors for annual and major gifts simultaneously
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director of Development, University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
Laura Tepper is the Executive Director of Development at the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, where she oversees all annual, major, and planned giving efforts. Her 15-year career includes work in both annual giving and major gifts, and her expertise includes leadership gift strategy, volunteer management, reunion giving, direct appeals, and phonathons. She holds a B.A. in American Studies from Mount Holyoke College and a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School.