Strengthening Donor Recognition
Includes a Live Event on 10/15/2020 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Recognizing donors for their support is a critical aspect of prospect cultivation and successful fundraising. But a good donor recognition strategy involves more than simply sending someone a gift receipt. It requires genuine understanding of a donor’s personal interests and acknowledging their generosity both privately and publicly. Doing this will convey to donors that their gifts are appreciated and will help to inspire additional support.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to strengthen your institution’s donor recognition efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for producing prompt and meaningful gift acknowledgments
- Guidelines for featuring donors in print communications and public displays
- Tactics for spotlighting donors on digital platforms and web properties
- Methods for recognizing donors at meetings, events, and other social engagements
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of The Lawrenceville Fund, The Lawrenceville School
Skylar Beaver is the Director of The Lawrenceville Fund at The Lawrenceville School. A frequent CASE presenter and past Chair of STAFF’s Sharing the Annual Fund Fundamentals, she brings more than a decade of advancement experience to her work with AGN. Previously, she led annual giving efforts at The Spence School, Washington and Lee University, and Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Skylar has a B.A. in Sociology from Hobart and William Smith Colleges and an M.P.A. in nonprofit management from SUNY Brockport.