Strengthening Annual Giving in Comprehensive Campaigns
Includes a Live Event on 02/04/2021 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register by 1/8/21 | AGN Members are FREE!
Multi-year comprehensive campaigns provide institutions with an opportunity to highlight all of their priorities and needs—not the least of which is annual support. That’s why it’s critical to ensure that the goals and messages of these campaigns and their annual funds are aligned. Doing so will not only help to broaden the base of support during the current campaign, it will also ensure that the key players—including donors!—are prepared to back the effort when it’s time for the next one.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to strengthen annual giving within a multi-year comprehensive campaign.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting multi-year annual fund objectives and goals
- Tips for aligning messages between campaign and annual fund communications
- Tactics for engaging campaign volunteers and prospects to support annual giving efforts
- Methods for evaluating progress and adjusting annual fund strategy along the way
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Strategic Priorities, Annual Giving, The Johns Hopkins University
Elizabeth Keppel is the Director of Strategic Priorities, Annual Giving at The Johns Hopkins University. With a career that has spanned direct marketing, frontline fundraising, volunteer and board management, and special campaigns, she recently completed five years at the University of Florida, most recently serving as the Director of Annual Giving & Strategic Initiatives. She has also worked in annual giving at William & Mary. Elizabeth holds a B.A. in Government & Philosophy and an M.Ed. in Higher Education Administration from William & Mary.