Reactivating Lapsed Donors
Includes a Live Event on 09/10/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
In the world of fundraising, it’s well-documented that the likelihood of donors giving again decreases with the more time that passes since their last gift. This leaves no doubt in the importance of focusing attention and resources on the lapsed donor segment. But winning back your past supporters requires thoughtful segmentation, creative messaging, advanced data research strategies, and careful integration of all of your solicitation channels. A successful reactivation strategy can be critical to achieving your participation and fundraising goals.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to create appeal strategies for reactivating lapsed annual donors.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for analyzing and segmenting your lapsed donor populations
- Methods for soliciting them through different solicitation channels
- Tactics for developing messages that resonate with lapsed donors
- Strategies for evaluating your efforts and reporting results
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Annual Giving, LSU Foundation
Julie LeFebvre is the Senior Director of Annual Giving at the LSU Foundation, where she oversees a multi-channel annual giving program across the entire organization. Previously, she served as the Director of the Annual Fund at Tulane University's School of Medicine and as the Development Director for LSU's College of Art & Design, the Freeman School of Business, and Ballet Austin. Julie holds a B.A. in Mass Communications from Louisiana State University.