Producing Hybrid Events for Alumni & Donors
Includes a Live Event on 09/30/2021 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $375 when you register by 9/3/21 | AGN Members are FREE!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, many advancement programs had to suspend in-person events and learn how to produce virtual events instead. As things begin to return to a new normal, many educational institutions are launching in-person experiences that also incorporate virtual elements for alumni, parents, and donors. These “hybrid” events are empowering development and alumni relations teams to engage and steward a broader segment of their constituents in more effective and meaningful ways.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to produce hybrid events for alumni and donors.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for assessing opportunities and understanding which strategies work best for various audiences and purposes
- Tips for planning logistics, including timelines, platforms, partnerships, budgets, and guest lists
- Strategies for developing content and programs that involve donors, volunteers, alumni, students, and faculty
- Methods for following up with attendees and evaluating events afterward
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations, University of Southern California
Tiffany Tay is Executive Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations at the University of Southern California, where she oversees an integrated channel marketing strategy, pipeline building, and program analysis for the institution’s annual giving program. Her previous positions in higher education include Director of Annual Giving at UC Irvine, integrated marketing positions at Stanford, and marketing and special events work at USC. Tiffany holds a B.A. from the University of California, Los Angeles, and a Digital Media and Marketing Certification from Duke University.