Producing Effective Gift Acknowledgments
Includes a Live Event on 09/16/2021 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register by 8/26/21 | AGN Members are FREE!
One of the key factors that donors consider when deciding whether to renew their support is how well (and how promptly) their past gifts were acknowledged. But producing timely and accurate receipts, as well as personal and meaningful gift acknowledgments, is easier said than done. Developing an efficient and thoughtful process will not only ensure that your resources are put to good use but will also leave your donors feeling appreciated and increase the likelihood that they will continue their support in the future.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop a system for producing effective acknowledgments.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting policies and adhering to tax laws on receipting charitable donations
- Tips for segmenting gifts acknowledgments by constituency, purpose, and giving level
- Methods for developing schedules and thanking donors in an efficient, personal, and timely manner
- Advice for acknowledging special or unusual gifts and enhancing regular acknowledgment efforts with new and creative techniques
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Donor Relations, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Avaleen Morris is the Senior Director of Donor Relations at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, where she leads strategic communications, stewardship, and community engagement teams. With over 15 years of experience in higher education, her previous roles have included Senior Director of Loyalty Giving and Specialty Campaigns at Vanderbilt, annual giving positions at Emory University, and an enrollment management position at Spelman College. Avaleen holds both a BS in Psychology and an AA in Mass Communication/Media Studies from Northern Caribbean University.