Optimizing Leadership Gift Societies
Recorded On: 12/17/2020
Leadership gift societies (also known as gift clubs) offer advancement programs an efficient way to recognize and engage their most generous donors. By establishing markers for leadership support, they incentivize higher levels of giving, offer a construct for personalizing donor communications, and provide a vehicle for delivering ongoing stewardship. When managed effectively, they help increase donor satisfaction, retention, and overall fundraising each and every year.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to optimize leadership gift societies as part of your fundraising and donor stewardship efforts.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for branding your gift society including names, levels, and design
- Tactics for marketing your program and boosting acquisition, reactivation, and upgrades
- Tips for developing personal communications and meaningful benefits for members
- Methods for setting growth goals and evaluating the effectiveness of your program
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of The Lawrenceville Fund, The Lawrenceville School
Skylar Beaver is the Director of The Lawrenceville Fund at The Lawrenceville School. A frequent CASE presenter and past Chair of STAFF’s Sharing the Annual Fund Fundamentals, she brings more than a decade of advancement experience to her work with AGN. Previously, she led annual giving efforts at The Spence School, Washington and Lee University, and Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Skylar has a B.A. in Sociology from Hobart and William Smith Colleges and an M.P.A. in nonprofit management from SUNY Brockport.