Optimizing Giving Websites & Donation Forms
Includes a Live Event on 02/23/2021 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register by 1/29/21 | AGN Members are FREE!
You don't have to be a tech-savvy web designer to appreciate the importance of engaging web pages and easy-to-use online giving forms. As retailers continue to improve the online experiences for their customers, donors have greater expectations for the websites and donation forms for educational and nonprofit institutions as well. With this in mind, everyone who works in fundraising should understand the basic concepts of good web design and functionality.
Register now for your entire team (not just the tech-savvy!) to learn how to take your institution’s giving website and donation forms to the next level.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for determining and prioritizing which content to include on your site
- Ideas for structuring your site so it’s visually appealing and easy to navigate
- Tips for improving donation forms to create a positive giving experience for donors
- Methods for measuring site traffic and activity and translating key findings into action
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director of Strategic Engagement, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Christy Moss is the Executive Director of Strategic Engagement at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where she leads efforts in annual giving, stewardship and donor relations, communications & marketing, data analytics, and event strategy. Over the course of her 15-year career, she has held many different roles in advancement and worked on three capital campaigns. A speaker with CASE, she has also published multiple times in the Journal of Education Advancement and Marketing. Christy holds a B.A. in Communication from Greenville University and an M.S. in Information Science from the University of Illinois.