Optimizing Ask Amounts
Includes a Live Event on 06/17/2021 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register by 5/28/21 | AGN Members are FREE!
Being vague won’t get you very far in fundraising. In fact, prospects are more likely to say yes when they are asked for a specific amount. But determining the right ask level isn’t easy. Request too little and you may leave money on the table. Request too much and you may not get anything at all. Finding an amount that raises sights while keeping inside a donor’s comfort zone can be the key to a successful solicitation.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to optimize specific ask amounts in your donor appeals.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for determining a donor’s potential gift capacity and inclination
- Techniques for constructing a useful ask matrix
- Tips for including ask amounts in appeal letters, scripts, reply devices, and online forms
- Methods for evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Annual Giving
Rebecca Widmer is the Director of Annual Giving at Drake University, where she leads comprehensive annual fundraising efforts for the institution. She has more than 10 years of experience working with higher-education annual fund programs, most recently as the Director of Annual Giving Programs at Rollins College. Rebecca has also worked in annual giving at Columbia University and the University of Iowa Foundation. She holds a B.A. in Communication Studies from Wartburg College and an M.S. in Fundraising Management from Columbia University.