Mining Social Media Data for Fundraising
Includes a Live Event on 05/13/2021 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register by 4/16/21 | AGN Members are FREE!
Social media acts as a great tool for engaging and communicating with alumni and other constituents. Beyond that, it can reveal important information about donors (and potential donors) that’s even more current and relevant than what’s in your database. Social data can tell you where individuals are living, what they’re doing, what they like, and how they feel. This can help to identify potential interests and highlight broader trends among your donors.
Register online to learn how to mine social media data to help create more effective fundraising strategies for your institution.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for understanding the primary social media platforms and their unique characteristics and opportunities related to fundraising
- Guidelines for tracking and measuring engagement of key segments and individuals
- Tips for identifying potential donors based on their social media activity
- Methods for synthesizing social media insights with data from other sources to develop more effective messages and solicitation strategies
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Vice President of Membership and Marketing, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Alumni Association
Christy Moss is the Vice President of Membership and Marketing at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Alumni Association. Over the course of her 15-year career in advancement, she has led efforts in annual giving, stewardship and donor relations, communications & marketing, data analytics, and event strategy, and has worked on three capital campaigns. A speaker with CASE, she has also published multiple times in the Journal of Education Advancement and Marketing. Christy holds a B.A. in Communication from Greenville University and an M.S. in Information Science from the University of Illinois.