Maximizing Your Crowdfunding Campaigns
Recorded On: 03/20/2018
Crowdfunding has become an important tool for educational institutions to acquire donors, engage students and faculty, and strengthen their culture of philanthropy. It has also become an effective way to identify new fundraising opportunities while highlighting the innovative work that takes place on campus every day. Whether you're just starting out, or trying to take your existing crowdfunding program to the next level, understanding best practices will ensure that your volunteers and your institution get the most out of your efforts.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to maximize your crowdfunding campaigns.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying viable projects and training volunteers as project leaders
- Advice for setting goals, developing budgets, and creating timelines that are integrated with your ongoing annual giving efforts
- Tips for creating compelling donor incentives and marketing projects through websites, email, social media, and video
- Guidelines for following-up when projects are complete, including stewarding donors, analyzing results and determining which projects to continue
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Associate Director of Digital Philanthropy, University of California, Berkeley
Ryan Lawrence is the Associate Director of Digital Philanthropy at the University of California, Berkeley, where he oversees the Berkeley Crowdfunding program, raising more than $380,000 from 2,300 donors in just one year. Additionally, Ryan evaluates and tests new technologies to engage and solicit the Berkeley community. Previously, he served as the Assistant Director of Web Fundraising at the University of Delaware, where he also received his Bachelors in English.