Maximizing Annual Giving for Independent Schools
Recorded On: 04/27/2021
Annual funds at independent schools provide critical operating support to the institution while also helping to engage a wide range of constituencies in a way that enhances a culture of philanthropy both on and off campus. Building a greater understanding of best practices and innovative approaches to annual giving at independent schools will lay a strong foundation for support for years to come.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to maximize annual giving for independent schools.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the unique characteristics and opportunities found within independent school constituencies
- Perspectives on making the case for support and designing broad-based appeals
- Methods for engaging volunteers and cultivating leadership donors
- Tips for stewarding donors through gift societies, events, and other channels
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Advancement, Mayfield Junior School
Anna Longstaff is the Director of Advancement at Mayfield Junior School, where she oversees advancement efforts for the institution. Her 20-year career in the field includes roles within annual giving and major gifts at Portsmouth Abbey School, Milton Academy, and Connecticut College. Anna holds a BA in Psychology and Religious Studies from Connecticut College.