Involving Alumni Boards in Fundraising
Recorded On: 04/23/2019
Alumni boards are playing an increasingly important role in the overall advancement strategies of educational institutions. And while alumni board members are often curious and eager to assist with fundraising, educating them about philanthropy and including them in the process often requires a lot of time, planning, and coordination. Fortunately, when volunteer leaders are engaged in the right way, they can have a major impact on the success of your campaigns.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to involve alumni boards in fundraising and engage them in the mission of your advancement program.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the various roles and structures alumni boards can take at educational institutions
- Tips for educating alumni board members about fundraising
- Tactics for engaging alumni board members through individual and group fundraising activities
- Methods for integrating alumni board fundraising into your overall advancement effort
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director, Northern Illinois University Alumni Association
Reggie Bustinza is the Executive Director of the Northern Illinois University Alumni Association, where he oversees financial progress, works with campus partners, and manages a team of alumni relations and communications staff in order to meet association goals. In this role, he also serves as lead liaison to the NIUAA Board of Directors and cultivates potential board members. Reggie’s previous positions include alumni relations management at Lewis University and Bradley University. Reggie holds an M.B.A. in Business Administration & Management and a B.A. in Communication, both from Bradley University.