Inspiring Other Units to Support Annual Giving
Recorded On: 04/02/2019
Effective annual giving programs require buy-in and help from colleagues outside of the annual fund. Whether working with donors and volunteers, planning your next special campaign, or executing direct solicitations and other daily fundraising efforts, it’s essential to develop strong campus partnerships. Not limited to other advancement departments, these partnerships with various schools and units across the institution can make all the difference in your team’s success.
Register now for your entire team to learn how other units can help support your annual giving efforts.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for developing shared goals and understanding the unique roles of every unit
- Tactics for bringing different groups together for meetings and planning
- Tips for improving internal communications and providing status updates
- Methods for sharing results and collecting feedback
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of Volunteer Engagement, William & Mary
Chris Stratton is Director of Volunteer Engagement at William & Mary, where he oversees a class agency-based volunteer strategy. In addition to five years in volunteer engagement at William & Mary, he has held positions in athletics development and management at William & Mary, Longwood University and Hampden-Sydney College. Chris holds both an M.B.A. and a B.B.A. in Finance from William & Mary.