Increasing Annual Fund Leadership Gifts
Recorded On: 09/10/2020
In almost any fundraising effort, the majority of the money raised will come from a few top donors. Annual funds are no exception. Building a strong leadership giving program for your annual fund will not only help to achieve fundraising success today, it will also create a pipeline of future major gifts that will benefit your institution for years to come.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to build a strong leadership giving program for your annual fund.This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying and researching annual fund leadership gift prospects
- Tactics for soliciting prospects through direct mail, phone, email, and personal solicitation
- Tips for engaging and stewarding prospects through events, gift societies, impact reports, and special recognition programs
- Guidelines for evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Executive Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations, Southern Methodist University
Astria Smith is the Senior Executive Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations at Southern Methodist University, where she provides strategic leadership and direction for efforts that inspire donors’ ongoing and increased support. Her 2-decade advancement career has included various annual giving roles at SMU and development positions at Methodist Children’s Home. A speaker with CASE, Astria holds a BA in Psychology from Baylor University as well as master’s degrees from both Amberton University and Southern Methodist University.