Incorporating Incentives into Fundraising Appeals
Includes a Live Event on 07/22/2021 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register by 7/1/21 | AGN Members are FREE!
Consumer marketers know that people love a good deal, which is why they offer coupons and run sales. The same concept can hold true in fundraising, where offering token gifts or “premiums” can be a great way to motivate donors to give. But it’s important to align your incentive offers with the most appropriate audiences and messages. Getting it right can help your solicitations stand out and give your prospects the extra nudge they need to say yes.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to incorporate incentives into your fundraising appeals.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for understanding the pros and cons of using incentives
- Tips for crafting messaging that excites prospects without diluting a philanthropic purpose
- Guidelines for fulfilling your offers while remaining compliant with gift crediting standards
- Methods for analyzing your efforts and the return on your investment
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Associate Director of Direct Marketing, University of Central Florida
Stephanie Odierno is the Associate Director, Direct Marketing at the University of Central Florida Alumni Engagement & Annual Giving, where she leads integrated marketing initiatives across the university and helped develop the university's first giving day and online ambassador program. Previously, she served in social media and online marketing positions for the UCF Alumni Association. Stephanie holds a BS in Marketing as well as an MBA from UCF College of Business Administration.