Fundamentals of Direct Mail Fundraising
Includes a Live Event on 08/12/2021 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register by 7/23/21 | AGN Members are FREE!
Direct mail is a cornerstone of annual gift fundraising. Despite the evolution of new media and technology, direct mail continues to be a primary driver of donors and dollars for most institutions. Understanding (and regularly revisiting) the basics of segmentation, messaging, timing, production, and analysis will help to ensure that your appeals stand out and resonate with your prospective donors.
Register now for your entire team to learn the fundamentals of effective direct mail fundraising.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for developing segments based on past giving, interest, and affinity
- Advice for creating effective designs and messages
- Tips for scheduling appeals and integrating efforts with other channels
- Guidelines for analyzing your efforts and measuring ROI
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Annual Giving, Rutgers University Foundation
Gina Fiorillo is the Senior Director of Annual Giving at the Rutgers University Foundation, where she manages multichannel fundraising efforts including direct mail, phonathon, and email. Her 20-year career includes work at Kean University and Douglass College as well as several non-profits including Slow Food USA and the George Street Playhouse. Gina holds a B.A. in English from Douglass College and an M.P.A from the School of Public Affairs & Administration, Rutgers University.