Fundamentals of Campaign Planning
Recorded On: 04/06/2021
Most educational institutions today are either preparing for, in the middle of, or concluding a multi-year fundraising campaign. These initiatives help align an organization's long-term strategic plans with the goals and priorities of its advancement operation. But in order to be successful, all advancement staff and volunteers need to understand the basic principles, processes, and timelines of campaign planning. This empowers everyone to participate and make their own unique contributions to the effort.
Register now for your entire team to learn about the fundamentals of comprehensive campaign planning.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting goals, determining resource requirements, and establishing performance benchmarks
- Suggestions for creating a timeline of important milestones, events, and activities
- Tips for developing a brand and messages for donor communications, case statements, and other collateral
- Methods for engaging volunteers, prospects, and donors at the appropriate times and in the appropriate ways
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Deputy Director, Advancement Operations and Campaign, University of California San Diego
Allison Schneider is the Deputy Director, Advancement Operations and Campaign at the University of California San Diego, where she oversees campaign planning and communications. In addition to nine years of increasing responsibility and impact in advancement at UC San Diego, Allison's 15-year nonprofit career has focused on strategic project management and communications, including roles at UCLA and the Kaiser Family Foundation. She is a Certified Nonprofit Professional (CNP) and certified in Equity and Inclusion through the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance. Allison holds an MA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management from the University of San Diego, and a BA from Stanford University.