Frontline Annual Fund Gift Officers
Recorded On: 11/14/2017
The most productive annual giving programs do more than just generate mass appeals. They also engage prospects and donors in personal ways. With so many people to engage (and so little time), it's important to focus your limited "frontline" resources where they will have the biggest impact. Doing so will not only increase annual fund leadership giving today, but it will help to create a strong pipeline and cultivate future major gifts for your institution.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to enhance the performance of frontline gift officers for your annual fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting goals and evaluating the performance of frontline annual fund staff
- Methods for identifying and researching leadership gift prospects
- Tips for securing visits and conducting effective donor meetings
- Tactics for personally soliciting leadership gifts and upgrading donors to higher levels
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Assistant Vice President for Annual Giving, University at Buffalo
Geoff Bartlett is the Assistant Vice President for Annual Giving at the University at Buffalo, where he oversees the strategy and execution of annual giving programs across the institution. Previously, he served in a variety of roles for 16 years at Central Michigan University as well as at the Omaha Symphony. He is a contributor to academic and practitioner-based national and international conferences and holds a Ph.D. in Educational Leadership and an M.S. in Administration from Central Michigan University, as well as a B.A. in History from Berea College.