First-time Donor Stewardship & Retention
Recorded On: 01/30/2018
What's more important than a donor's first gift? Their second gift! When someone decides to donate to an organization for the first time, it makes a powerful statement. Unfortunately, that statement can often go overlooked. Recognizing, celebrating, and engaging first-time donors is not only critical to retention rates, but it will help build a community of loyal and consistent supporters for many years to come.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop an effective first-time donor stewardship and retention strategy for your annual fund.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for producing personalized acknowledgements and new donor welcome kits
- Tactics for recognizing, celebrating, and engaging first-time donors through donor rosters, publications, and events
- Tips for renewing first-time donors and turning them into lifelong supporters
- Methods for measuring and analyzing the outcomes of your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Annual Giving, LSU Foundation
Julie LeFebvre is the Senior Director of Annual Giving at the LSU Foundation, where she oversees a multi-channel annual giving program across the entire organization. Previously, she served as the Director of the Annual Fund at Tulane University's School of Medicine and as the Development Director for LSU's College of Art & Design, the Freeman School of Business, and Ballet Austin. Julie holds a B.A. in Mass Communications from Louisiana State University.