Faculty and staff giving, naturally, helps to raise money for your annual fund and other needs. But it can also be instrumental in creating a culture of philanthropy for your institution. Whether you're just starting out or you're refining your existing efforts, ensuring you have a strong employee giving program can improve collaboration between departments, strengthen a sense of community, and broaden your base of support.
Register now to learn how to plan and execute a successful faculty and staff giving campaign for your organization.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for setting goals that align with your institution's priorities
- Tactics for recruiting and training faculty and staff volunteers
- Guidelines for developing messages and solicitations that resonate with employees
- Recommendations for stewarding employee donors throughout the year
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Development, The Scripps Research Institute
Meredith Johnston is the Senior Director of Development at The Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California, where she currently oversees the comprehensive fundraising efforts. She's led annual and major gift programs at The University of California, Riverside and the University of California, San Diego and served previously as the Associate Vice President for Annual Giving at Oklahoma State University. A recognized industry speaker and CASE presenter, Meredith holds a B.A. in Literature from the University of North Texas.