Evaluating & Improving Staff Performance
Recorded On: 02/05/2019
The overall performance of an annual giving program is only as good as the sum of its parts. By setting clear expectations and monitoring activity for individual members of your team, you can significantly increase their motivation and improve their productivity. Doing so will also improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the various solicitation channels, constituency programs, and donor stewardship efforts that they oversee.
Register now to learn how to evaluate and improve the performance of your annual fund team.This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the core functions of an annual giving operation
- Tips for setting goals and developing performance plans for individual staff
- Methods for tracking key performance metrics and reporting progress
- Strategies for coaching your team and making adjustments along the way
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director of Annual Giving, Colorado State University
Meg Weber is the Executive Director of Annual Giving at Colorado State University, where she oversees all appeal marketing and stewardship across the university. Her 20-year career in annual giving includes work at Washington State University, The University of Texas at Arlington, and The University of North Texas. She is a regular presenter with CASE and several of her programs have been recognized by CASE for excellence in fundraising.