Engaging Parent Volunteers to Enhance Fundraising Efforts
Includes a Live Event on 06/25/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
One of the most effective ways to cultivate parent prospects is to involve them as volunteers. Serving on an advisory board or committee, participating in a phonathon, or assisting with a giving day are just a few of the ways parents can help with your advancement efforts. Planning for their involvement and providing them with support will ensure that the experience is rewarding, both for them and for your program.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to engage parent volunteers in your fundraising efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for identifying and recruiting the best prospects
- Tactics for training and supporting parents to assist with fundraising
- Tips for monitoring and evaluating volunteer activity
- Methods for thanking and stewarding parents so they feel appreciated
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Senior Director of Parent Engagement, Elon University
Jozi Snowberger is the Senior Director of Parent Engagement at Elon University, where she creates and develops programs, initiatives, and volunteer experiences for Elon parents and families through the Elon University Parents Council and the Elon Family Ambassadors. In addition to over a decade in annual giving and parent programs at Elon, she previously served as the Director of Annual Giving at UNC College of Arts and Sciences. Jozi holds a BS in Sport Management from Elon University and a Certificate in Non-profit Management from Duke University.