One of the key factors that donors consider when deciding whether to renew their support is how well (and how promptly) their past gifts were acknowledged. But producing timely and accurate receipts, as well as personal and meaningful gift acknowledgments, is easier said than done. Developing an efficient and thoughtful process will not only ensure that your resources are put to good use, but will also leave your donors feeling appreciated and increase the likelihood that they will continue their support in the future.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop a system for producing effective acknowledgements.
This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting policies and adhering to tax laws on receipting charitable donations
- Tips for segmenting gifts acknowledgements by constituency, purpose, and giving level
- Methods for developing schedules and thanking donors in an efficient, personal, and timely manner
- Advice for acknowledging special or unusual gifts, and enhancing regular acknowledgment efforts with new and creative techniques
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Associate Vice President for Development Services, United States Air Force Academy Endowment
Greg Knedler is the Associate Vice President for Development Services at the United States Air Force Academy Endowment where he oversees systems and operations across the division. His 20-year career in annual giving and advancement includes work at Georgia State University, Auburn University, and with K-12 fundraising consultation. He's a frequent presenter with CASE and holds a Masters in Marketing Education and a Bachelors in Marketing from Auburn University.