Developing a Giving Day Email Strategy
Includes a Live Event on 05/14/2019 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Email is one of the most inexpensive and effective ways to promote a giving day. In fact, it’s a core element of every comprehensive giving day marketing plan. While producing emails that generate awareness, interest, and involvement requires careful and advanced planning, it will go a long way toward ensuring that your event is successful and that your fundraising and engagement goals are achieved.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to develop an email strategy for your giving day.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for determining the timing of emails before, during, and after the event
- Tactics for coordinating emails with other giving day communications
- Tips for designing emails that are both engaging and practical
- Methods for evaluating your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Associate Director of Direct Marketing, University of Central Florida
Stephanie Odierno is the Associate Director, Direct Marketing at the University of Central Florida Alumni Engagement & Annual Giving, where she leads integrated marketing initiatives across the university and helped develop the university's first giving day and online ambassador program. Previously, she served in social media and online marketing positions for the UCF Alumni Association. Stephanie holds a BS in Marketing as well as an MBA from UCF College of Business Administration.