Designing a Giving Day Plan
Includes a Live Event on 01/21/2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 12/27/19 | AGN Members are FREE!
Giving days have become a signature event for many school advancement programs. In addition to boosting alumni participation rates and securing much-needed annual support, they’ve also proven to be an effective way to create excitement and highlight the impact of philanthropy. But these complex undertakings won’t achieve any of your goals without a great deal of preparation and collaboration. It’s crucial to develop and document a plan that will guide you and your colleagues down a road to success.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to design a winning plan for your giving day.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for gathering buy-in from colleagues and senior leadership
- Methods for evaluating needs related to staffing, technology, and volunteer support
- Recommendations for determining goals, budgets, and project timelines
- Guidelines for structuring your plan and sharing it with others
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Director of The Baldwin Fund, The Baldwin School
Brooke Mattingly is the Director of The Baldwin Fund at The Baldwin School, overseeing all aspects of the school’s annual giving program. In close to a decade of independent school fundraising, she has also held annual giving roles at The Hill School and Westtown School. Brooke has a BA in Communication, Print Journalism from American University, where she served as Alumni Relations & Student Activities Coordinator while attending.