Creating Successful Email Appeals
Includes a Live Event on 02/04/2020 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Email is an essential and low-cost tool for today’s annual giving programs. But as your prospects’ inboxes get fuller and fuller, it gets harder to make your emails stand out. Understanding the latest email trends—and incorporating testing methods to see what works—will guide your design of campaigns that get noticed and opened, helping you achieve your fundraising and stewardship goals.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to create successful email appeals for your annual fund.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tactics for planning campaigns and segmenting lists
- Guidelines for developing effective messages, content, and subject lines
- Tips for integrating messages with other fundraising efforts
- Methods for tracking and evaluating your email campaigns
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Associate Director of Direct Marketing, University of Central Florida
Stephanie Odierno is the Associate Director, Direct Marketing at the University of Central Florida Alumni Engagement & Annual Giving, where she leads integrated marketing initiatives across the university and helped develop the university's first giving day and online ambassador program. Previously, she served in social media and online marketing positions for the UCF Alumni Association. Stephanie holds a BS in Marketing as well as an MBA from UCF College of Business Administration.