Crafting Gift Proposals
Recorded On: 04/29/2021
When the time comes to present your prospect with a gift proposal, it’s crucial to get it right. A good proposal is not only inspiring and visionary—it’s clear and contains important details to help ensure that the intentions and expectations of the donor and institution are aligned. Whether you’re soliciting an annual, special, or major gift, crafting a solid proposal is a key step toward closing the gift successfully.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to create compelling gift proposals that will help you achieve your fundraising goals.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the essential elements of gift proposals
- Tips for structuring and customizing proposals based on the type of solicitation
- Tactics for vetting your drafts to ensure thoroughness and accuracy
- Methods for presenting proposals to prospects in timely and meaningful ways
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Vice President of Philanthropy, The Scripps Research Institute
Meredith Johnston is the Vice President of Philanthropy at The Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California, where she currently oversees the comprehensive fundraising efforts. She's led annual and major gift programs at The University of California, Riverside and the University of California, San Diego and served previously as the Associate Vice President for Annual Giving at Oklahoma State University. A recognized industry speaker and CASE presenter, Meredith holds a B.A. in Literature from the University of North Texas.