Conducting Alumni & Donor Surveys
Includes a Live Event on 03/31/2020 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
Save $50 off the regular price of $345 when you register before 3/6/20 | AGN Members are FREE!
Surveys offer advancement programs a way to better understand the perspectives, interests, and concerns of alumni, donors, and other key groups. And while producing a survey may seem like a daunting task, it’s easier than you think—if you follow a few important steps. In return, the data you’ll gain will equip you with powerful insights to help guide your programs to new heights.
Register now for you and your entire team to learn how to conduct insightful surveys of alumni, donors, and other key constituencies.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting goals, establishing project schedules, and preparing resources
- Tips for phrasing, structuring, and ordering questions
- Tactics for promoting surveys through various channels and maximizing the number of participants
- Methods for analyzing responses and translating key findings into practical strategies
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director of Strategic Engagement, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Christy Moss is the Executive Director of Strategic Engagement at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where she leads efforts in annual giving, stewardship and donor relations, communications & marketing, data analytics, and event strategy. Over the course of her 15-year career, she has held many different roles in advancement and worked on three capital campaigns. A speaker with CASE, she has also published multiple times in the Journal of Education Advancement and Marketing. Christy holds a B.A. in Communication from Greenville University and an M.S. in Information Science from the University of Illinois.